3 Easy Steps to Relieve Hip + Back Pain Right Now (Video 1)
This video is sort of long, but it is packed with tons of helpful information to help you learn how to relieve hip and back pain from the privacy of your own home.
As promised, here are some Amazon links to rolling tools:
By ordering through this link, I earn a small commission.
But, as I said in the video, do try to find items around your house since there’s no telling how long it will take Amazon to ship a product like this.
Grab a can and start rolling today!
What questions were answered?
You asked some amazing questions. I only got to answer a small portion of the questions today, but I promise I’ll get to all of them.
Today’s questions are:
- Are hip pain and sciatica related? What about lower back pain?
- Sometimes my hips seem to feel stiff or tight but after I move around they seem to get better. Why?
- How do you easy pain across the superior mid-sacrum?
- Does the psoas muscle play a role in pelvic and hip pain?
- How can I relieve pain in the inner thighs?
- I stretch and do yoga all the time. I work in a warehouse so I have to stretch, but every morning I have a hard time moving. Why?
If I didn’t get your question answered as completely as you’d like or if you have a new question, let me know in the comments below.
Otherwise, I want you to take one thing you learned from this video, one thing that you’re going to commit to doing for yourself, and share in the comments below.
I’m so excited to help you learn how to relieve your own hip and back pain from the privacy of your own home. Thanks for sharing this time with me.